10 January 2012

Isabel Marant Dicker Boots.

Kate 


It's no surprise that the right accessory or shoe can make you stand up straighter and sparkle a little brighter. It's even better when you find something special that truly speaks to you; something that screams you without saying a single word. After ages of debating and trying to find a comparable less expensive alternative, I finally caved and bought a pair of Isabel Marant Dicker boots. From the call to put the last pair on hold to the long drive to the moment when I opened the box and saw the gorgeous anthracite color, I just knew they were going to be one of those special pieces. A piece that would go with everything and a piece that I saved for and can truly appreciate. And that, to me, is worth every penny.  


Find them here 

No comments: